Bras have been the most consistent means of support for women for centuries. They’ve gone through many transformations since the debut of the typical brassiere in the early 1900s, with various trends influencing their design. They’ve evolved past their corseted roots to provide comfortable support in a wide selection of styles.
- Everyday Bra: The Yandy everyday bra is comfortable, generally has smooth cups, and provides moderate support. As the name states, they’re perfect underneath a wide variety of clothes for everyday wear.
- Longline Bra: Yandy's longline bras have all the typical attributes of a classic bra but extend down to the waist or hips. They provide more support than a regular bra while also shaping the waist.
- Open Cup Bra: Yandy's open cup bras are not intended for everyday use but fall under the lingerie umbrella. They can be completely cupless with a fabric or underwire frame, or the cups have strategically placed peep-holes. They’re usually paired with a matching panty.
- Push-Up Bra: Yandy's push-up bras are designed with lightly padded to fully padded cups to create the appearance of increased cleavage. They’re typically angled, demi cups that push the breasts inwards and upwards, towards the center of the chest.
- T-Shirt Bra: Yandy's t-shirt bras are designed to not show any textures or bumps through your clothing. The cups are typically seamless, molded, and may have underwire. These bras are generally lightly padded or don’t contain padding.
Shop Yandy bras and own your sexy!