Yandy ships worldwide. You can select your ship to county in the shopping cart. On the rare occasion if your country is not listed we do not ship to your country.
Yandy offers various international shipping methods. The average shipping time is 2-16 business days, depending on the Country, the size of the town the order is shipping to and the shipping method selected.
- The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Yandy.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- We offer multiple international options, however, not all are available in every delivery location. Also, if the value of your package is a specific amount the shipping method may not be available.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Yandy has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Yandy's original delivery estimates. Yandy.com is not responsible for additional import taxes, customs duties and fees.
- If the customer chooses not to accept your package and pay for the taxes or fees, Yandy will decided to either abandon the package or pay to have it reshipped back to the United States. As a result, all fees will be deducted from your purchase amount. In some cases you will receive no refund because the cost of returning the items is more than or equal to your purchase. If Yandy chooses not to accept the package back it will be abandoned and you will not receive a refund.
- Please contact your local customs office for further information.
- UPS International Expedited - 2-5 business days. Physical address required no Post office addresses or PO Boxes. Tracking and delivery confirmation. UPS international method has proven to be the best way to ensure that your package arrives in a secure and timely manner of 2-5 business days. UPS Tracking information is provided via email if the customer provided a valid email address.
- Flat Rate Mail International- Average 10 -16 business days to most major cities. No tracking or delivery confirmation offered. Postal Delivery in most areas. This method is very cost effective if you are not in need of the items right away. The average shipping time is 10-16 business days, depending on the Country and the size of the town the order is shipping to. This is an estimated time frame and not guaranteed. Some countries and locations can take additional time to deliver. This method allows shipment to PO Boxes.
- Priority Mail International - Average 10 -16 business days to most major cities. Not available in all areas. Limited Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. This method is very cost effective if you are not in need of the items right away. The average shipping time is 10-16 business days, depending on the Country and the size of the town the order is shipping to. This is an estimated time frame and not guaranteed. Some countries and locations can take additional time to deliver. This method allows shipment to PO Boxes.
What is delivery confirmation?
Delivery confirmation allows you find out the date and time your parcel was delivered or the time and date of an unsuccessful delivery attempt. Sometimes there is limited tracking updates on where your package is during transit. The shipping method flat rate delivery confirmation is shipped usually via courier and a physical address is required. Delivery confirmation is not a tracking service. Parcel tracking and deliver confirmation are different services.
What is parcel tracking?
Parcel tracking is an online service to see the different activity on your order once it leaves Yandy's facility. Tracking will update at different points of time displaying sorting, shipping, custom clearance and package delivery to predict and aid delivery. Tracking will list when the package is delivered or when an attempt is made.
What does no tracking mean?
If you selected the flat rate method - the only updates you will see posted are when your package processed though the exporter in the US. When it states departed - that is the date your package left the US. There will be no other updates. Flat rate shipping is shipped via your local postal service in most cases. Please check where your mail is delivered for your parcel. This method of shipping can be shipped to a post office or PO Box.