Yandy Sizing Guide
Yandy knows to feel comfortable, and look great, you need to find the right fit. Remember to call the Yandy Customer Service Team if you have any sizing questions or concerns.
The lingerie, dresses, swimwear, and sexy costumes Yandy offers are all form fitting and tend to run small compared to standard dress, pant, and letter sizing. It is important to know your measurements to find the best fit.
- To find the most accurate sizing you must use your bust, waist, and hips measurements.
- Do not go by your normal letter, jeans or dress sizes. There is too much variation between designers.
- Yandy offers numerous brands and designers and as a result a unique size chart is attached to each item's description page.
- If you need to know what to measure to get your appropriate measurements use the diagram to the right.
- If you are between sizes it is always better to go larger. You can always take it in. Please keep in mind your bust measurement is not your bra size. It is the measurement of the fullest part of your chest. If you use your bra size it will be too small.
- One Size Fits Most items are suggested to fit 90lbs - 140lbs.
- One Size Fits Most Plus or Queen items are suggested to fit 160lb - 225lbs.
- When fitting for a corset, base your purchase off of your bust measurements, not your bra size. Most people like to go down one size so the corset is extra tight and with most corsets, laces can be used to make any adjustments.