International Shipping Policy
Yandy offers various international shipping methods. The average shipping time is 2-16 business days, depending on the Country, the size of the town the order is shipping to and the shipping method selected.
- The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Yandy.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- We offer multiple international options, however, not all are available in every delivery location. Also, if the value of your package is a specific amount the shipping method may not be available.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Yandy has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Yandy's original delivery estimates. Yandy.com is not responsible for additional import taxes, customs duties and fees.
- If the customer chooses not to accept your package and pay for the taxes or fees, Yandy will decided to either abandon the package or pay to have it reshipped back to the United States. As a result all fees will be deducted from your purchase amount. In some cases you will receive no refund because the cost of returning the items is more than or equal to your purchase. If Yandy chooses not to accept the package back it will be abandoned and you will not receive a refund.
- Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Yandy International Shipping Options
Yandy offers 3 worldwide international shipping methods.
The cost of shipping varies - The cost and transit time depends on how much you have purchased, where the package will be shipped to, and the shipping method selected.
You can calculate cost of shipping by adding the items you want to purchase into your shopping cart.
- (a) Select International Shipping in your shopping cart
- (b) Select shipping country
- (c) Select shipping method
- (d) The costs and transit times will be listed for your location.
International Shipping Methods
- UPS International Express - 2-5 business days. Physical address required no Post office addresses or PO Boxes. Tracking and delivery confirmation. UPS international method has proven to be the best way to insure that your package arrives in a secure and timely manner of 2-5 business days. UPS Tracking information is provided via email as long as the customer provided a valid email address.
- Flat Rate - Average 10 -16 business days to most major cities. No tracking or delivery confirmation offered. Postal Delivery in most areas. This method is very cost effective as long as you are not in need of the items right away. The average shipping time is 10-16 business days, depending on the Country and the size of the town the order is shipping to. This is an estimated time frame and not guaranteed. Some countries and locations can take additional time to deliver. This method allows shipment to PO Boxes.
- Flat Rate with Deliver Confirmation - Average 10 -16 business days to most major cities. Not available in all areas. Limited Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. This method is very cost effective as long as you are not in need of the items right away. The average shipping time is 10-16 business days, depending on the Country and the size of the town the order is shipping to. This is an estimated time frame and not guaranteed. Some countries and locations can take additional time to deliver. This method allows shipment to PO Boxes.
- Canadian customers are offered an additional shipping method of through United States Postal Service via Canadian Post. These shipments offer a delivery confirmation tracking number with an average transit time of 2-5 business days depending on the customer's local postal service delivery. Postal International Express - Average 2-5 business days. Limited Tracking with Delivery confirmation. Local Postal Delivery available to ship to post office and PO Boxes.
Business/Work Days do not include Saturday, Sunday, or US and/or any international holidays.
What is delivery confirmation? Delivery confirmation allows you find out the date and time your parcel was delivered or the time and date of an unsuccessful delivery attempt. Sometimes there is limited tracking updates on where your package is during transit. The shipping method flat rate delivery confirmation is shipped usually via courier and a physical address is required. Delivery confirmation is not a tracking service. Parcel tracking and deliver confirmation are different services.
What is parcel tracking? Parcel tracking is an online service to see the different activity on your order once it leaves Yandy's facility. Tracking will update at different points of time displaying sorting, shipping, custom clearance and package delivery to predict and aid delivery. Tracking will list when the package is delivered or when an attempt is made.
What does no tracking mean? If you selected the flat rate method - the only updates you will see posted are when your package processed though the exporter in the US. When it states departed - that is the date your package left the US. There will be no other updates. Flat rate shipping is shipped via your local postal service in most cases. Please check where your mail is delivered for your parcel. This method of shipping can be shipped to a post office or po box.
What if I entered my shipping information incorrectly or missing information? Yandy ships all orders to the shipping address provided by the customer. Yandy accounts and Pay Pal accounts offer the customer the opportunity to update or change the shipping address prior to completing the order online. If the customer does not properly update the shipping address before completing the order Yandy must be immediately contacted to see if the information can be corrected. Yandy is proud at the speed we ship. If we are not notified within an hour it is highly unlikely the correction can be made. If the package has already shipped, there is a very limited amount of support we can assist with, but we will go over our options to help get your package on the right track.
Customers are responsible for submitting the complete required address information:
- Resident name
- Apartment numbers
- University Names
- Dorm Numbers / Campus mail box numbers
- Company/Business Names
- C/O resident
If you are shipping the package to an address you are not listed as a legal resident the package most likely will be returned to Yandy as undeliverable. UPS, USPS- United States Postal Service, International Post or private courier will not deliver package to a given address unless the package is addressed to the listed resident. As a result, if you are shipping the package to an address that belongs to a boyfriend, girlfriend, or someone else, you cannot list your name as the recipient unless you list it as "In Care of" / C/O the resident of the shipping address. If you are shipping to a business the address must include the business name along with the customer's name so that the post, UPS, and courier most likely will not deliver the package.
The Yandy's shipping labels are generated by a computerized shipping tool it creates the label based on the zip code/ postal code. If your zip or postal code is not correct the shipping label may be created incorrectly. Yandy is not responsible for any additional charges needed to reship or retrieve a package. Yandy is not responsible for any lost packages that the address was incorrectly provided.
If your package is returned to Yandy, there is a $7.95 International fee to have the package reshipped with basic service. You can upgrade to other shipping methods for an additional fees.
If a customer no longer wants to receive the package after submitting incorrect address information, Yandy will only refund the merchandise charges when the package is returned to Yandy, the shipping charge fees will not be refunded.
How long does it take for the package to be returned as undeliverable? The Post usually returns a package within 1 week back to Yandy. USPS/Post and private international couriers can take up to 180 days if not longer before they are returned. Undeliverable, refused, and unclaimed packages are given no priority to be returned to Yandy but the service partner. Please be patient. Yandy will contact you when the package is returned.
Why is my packaged delayed?
Reasons for Possible Delay:
- Invalid or incomplete address- We ship to the address you provided on your order and is listed on your confirmation email.
- Did not supply a valid telephone number on order
- Import Customs Delay - your country flags the "lingerie / costume import"
- Not available when delivery is attempted
- Delivery address does not have regular daily delivery service
- Weather Delays
- Mechanical Delays
- Attempts made to deliver and no one is available to sign for the package
US Shipping Holidays
(No Orders are shipped on the following Holidays)
January 1 - New Years Day
January 20 - Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday
February 17 - Presidents Day
May 26 - Memorial Day Holiday
July 4 - Independence Day 4th Of July
September 1 - Labor Day Holiday
October 13 - Columbus Day
November 27 -28 - Thanksgiving Day
December 25 - Christmas Day
International Ship to Countries
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Serbia and Montenegro
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British